MEMBERSHIP ROSTER > | COMMITTEE MEMBERS > | STEERING COMMITTEE >
By becoming a member of this valuable association and invest in the health of our community. By taking the time to fill out an application you provide us not only with financial support but the necessary information about you and/or your organization to better assist us in serving our community.
Your membership assists NorCAN in providing:
- Speakers Luncheons featuring national, regional, and local experts and panels on issues of paramount importance to nonprofits
- Monthly Meetings and opportunities to network with peers, local and state government representatives and local businesses
- Member Discounts on all NorCAN events
- Strategic facilitated convenings with other organizations
- CAN Bulletins and special federal, state, and local alerts and bulletins
- E-Mail List Serve for posting special events and opportunities your organization has to offer
- Workshops and conferences on topics that benefit nonprofits
- NorCAN Newsletter filled with useful information about upcoming NorCAN workshop and events, as well as other nonprofit opportunities
- Outreach Opportunities through special events hosted in partnership with other organizations or community events
Membership Application: Join or renew online or fill out a paper application and mail it in: In Word | 2013_membership_application
On behalf of the entire NorCAN Steering Committee we would like to invite you to become a NorCAN member. We sincerely hope that you and your organization take this opportunity to join this valuable association and experience the great benefits of being a part of NorCAN.
If you have any questions regarding membership or about any of our other benefits please feel free to contact Amy Jester at 707-442-2993 or e-mail her at
VIEW MEMBERSHIP ROSTER >